Fall/Winter Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- Friday, October 5 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Top of Carolina at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 18 - Special program on the Nan Patterson Case at 2:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 30 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 2 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Ruby Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 15 - "Caring for the Skin You're in" at 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00 p.m. (Note: participants will be stuffing stockings for children who are a part of Family Promise. Supplies will be provided but participants are welcome to bring items to contribute as well.)
- Tuesday, December 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Bone-In Barbecue at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, December 14 - Singalong & Bow-Making Party at 2:00 p.m.
- First week of the month - Dutch Treat Lunch (other details forthcoming)
- Thursday, January 17 - Illustrated Presentation on the Biltmore Estate by an art history scholar (other details forthcoming)
- Last week of the month - Afternoon Social Hour (details forthcoming)
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on December 12, 2018. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: