Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates:
Fall Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- August 1 - Dutch Treat Lunch at JackSon's Southern Kitchen at 11:30 a.m.
- August 7 - Pack the Park Fundraiser/Fireflies Game at 7:05 p.m.
- August 14 - An Afternoon of Chamber Music at 4:00 p.m. at St. John's
- August 28 - Afternoon Social Hour, with hands-on activity of making an herb bouquet, at 2:00 p.m.
- September 6 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Lizard's Thicket on Forest Drive at 11:30 a.m.
- September 14 - Program postponed due to Hurricane Florence
- September 25 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00 p.m.
- October 5 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Top of Carolina at 11:30 a.m.
- October 18 - Special program on the Nan Patterson Case at 2:15 p.m.
- October 30 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00 p.m.
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on September 25, 2018. Check back for updates!