Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- March 6 - Dutch Treat Lunch at USC's McCutcheon House
- March 20 - A Spring Tweet with Jim Kelly
- March 27 - Afternoon Social Hour
- April 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Mr. Bunky's
- April 13 - Outing to Learn about SC's 118th Regiment in WWI
- April 23 - Afternoon Social Hour
- May 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Applebee's
- May 8 - The FriendShip's Annual Meeting
- May 16 - Tour of USC's Special Collections Library
- June 5 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Hampton Street Diner
- June 14 - Program on "Growing Old Gracefully"
- June 26 - Afternoon Social Hour
- July 6 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Grecian Gardens
- July 17 - Program on "Women in America Since the Colonial Days"
- August 1 - Dutch Treat Lunch at JackSon's Southern Kitchen at 11:30 a.m.
- August 7 - Pack the Park Fundraiser/Fireflies Game at 7:05 p.m.
- August 14 - An Afternoon of Chamber Music at 4:00 p.m. at St. John's
- August 28 - Afternoon Social Hour, with hands-on activity of making an herb bouquet, at 2:00 p.m. (location TBD)
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on July 26 2018. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: