Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates:
Fall/Winter Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- Friday, November 2 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Ruby Tuesday at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 15 - "Caring for the Skin You're in" at 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00 p.m. (Note: participants will be stuffing stockings for children who are a part of Family Promise. Supplies will be provided but participants are welcome to bring items to contribute as well.)
- Tuesday, December 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Bone-In Barbecue at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, December 14 - Singalong & Bow-Making Party at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 3 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Lizard's Thicket at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, January 17 - Illustrated Presentation on the Biltmore Estate by a scholar of architectural history from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Last week of the month - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Blue Marlin at 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, February 10 - Volunteer Get-Together from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12 - "No City is by Accident: Learn What Urban Planners Do" from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 8 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m. (restaurant TBA)
- Mid-month program TBA
- Tuesday, March 26 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on February 6, 2019. Check back for updates!