Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions or need more information.
- Jan. 5 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Lizard's Thicket
- Jan. 17 - Quilt Exhibit Tour
- Jan. 20 - Outing to the Columbia Classical Ballet
- Jan. 25 - Afternoon Social Hour
- Feb. 5 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Red Lobster
- Feb. 8 - "Love The FriendShip" Meeting
- Feb. 22 - Afternoon Social Hour
- March 6 - Dutch Treat Lunch at USC's McCutcheon House
- Meet at 11:00 a.m. at St. John's to carpool
- Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- RSVP by noon on March 1.
- March 20 - A Spring Tweet with Jim Kelly
- The FriendShip has invited Jim Kelly to share his vast knowledge of birds. Don't miss his incredible photographs!
- Meet at 2:30 p.m. in the Dining Room at St. John's.
- March 27 - Afternoon Social Hour
- One of our members has invited us for a social hour on a spring afternoon in her backyard.
- The event will begin at 2:30 p.m.There will be light refreshments and plenty of time to visit with FriendShip friends.
- Please RSVP to 802-602-6434 for location details.
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on March 12, 2018. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: