Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- Monday, February 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Blue Marlin at 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, February 10 - Volunteer Get-Together from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12 - "No City is by Accident: Learn What Urban Planners Do" from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 8 - Dutch Treat Lunch at McCutcheon House at 11:30 a.m. (Note: space is limited, and reservations are required by noon on March 6.)
- Monday, March 11 - Presentation about "The Palmetto Trail: South Carolina's Mountain-to-Sea Trail" from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 26 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 2 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Pizza Palace at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 12 - Outing to "Tigers Over China" Program at 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 23 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 (location is TBA)
- Tuesday, May 14 - The FriendShip's Annual Meeting
- Thursday, May 16 - Outing to visit the S.C. Assistive Technology Program Lab
- Tuesday, May 28 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on April 4, 2019. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: