Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- Friday, March 8 - Dutch Treat Lunch at McCutcheon House at 11:30 a.m. (Note: space is limited, and reservations are required by noon on March 6.)
- Monday, March 11 - Presentation about "The Palmetto Trail: South Carolina's Mountain-to-Sea Trail" from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 26 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 2 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Pizza Palace at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 12 - Outing to "Tigers Over China" Program at 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 23 - Afternoon Social Hour from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1 - Dutch Treat Lunch at Grecian Gardens at 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 14 - The FriendShip's Annual Meeting
- Thursday, May 16 - Outing to visit the S.C. Assistive Technology Program Lab
- Tuesday, May 28 - Afternoon Social Hour/Matinee at 1:00 p.m. (Note time change this month!)
- Thursday, June 6 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, June 13 - The FriendShip will be hosting "What you need to know - before you need to know it!" at 2:30 p.m. This will be a presentation/discussion about services for aging-in-place, including home care, hospice and more.
- Tuesday, June 25 - Afternoon Social Hour (exact time TBA)
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on May 9, 2019. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: