Summer & Fall
Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- Tuesday, July 2 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m. at Tios Mexican Café.
- Thursday, July 18 - Golf fundraiser at 5:30 p.m. at the Hangar.
- Tuesday, July 23 - Afternoon Social Hour with intergenerational discussion on the meaning of "independence" at 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m. at the Kingsmen Restaurant in Cayce.
- Thursday, August 15 - Tour of the Main Branch of the Richland County Library at 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 27 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 4 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m. at Mr. Friendly's.
- Sunday, September 15 - Volunteer Get-Together from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 19 - Financial Preparedness for Independent Seniors: How to Choose the Right Medicare Supplement at 2:30 p.m. at St. John's Episcopal Church (Heyward Hall, Lower Level).
- Tuesday, September 24 - Afternoon Social Hour at 2:00-3:00 p.m. This social hour will be a formal tea at the home of one of our members/volunteers. Space is limited. RSVPs are needed by September 17 at noon.
- Thursday, October 3 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 17 - Falls Prevention Program with Dr. Donna Ray at 2:00 p.m.
- More to come!
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on September 6, 2019. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: