Fall & Winter
Activities and Programs
Below is a list of the activities and programs planned for members and volunteers of The FriendShip. Please call the office at 803-602-6434 if you have questions, need more information, or would like to attend as a guest.
- Thursday, October 3 - Dutch Treat Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 17 - Falls Prevention Program with Dr. Donna Ray at 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20 - 4th Birthday Party for The FriendShip at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 1 - Dutch treat lunch at 11:30 a.m. at J.R. Cash's.
- Sunday, November 17 - Volunteer Get-Together for all FriendShip volunteers at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21 - Special presentation on the history of the South Carolina State Fair by Rodger Stroup at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4 - Dutch treat lunch at 11:30 a.m.; more details to come
- Other December info to come!
* Please note that this webpage was last updated on November 7, 2019. Check back for updates!
Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates: