Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates:
Spring/Summer 2021 Programs
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, The FriendShip paused all in-person group events and is offering "virtual programs." See bottom of page for links to resources for COVID-19.
- Thursday, March 18 at 2:00 p.m. - Meet the Columbia Police Dept. K-9 Team (Virtual)
- Tuesday, March 30 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour (Virtual)
- Wednesday, April 14 at 2:00 p.m. - Meet an Olympian in Our Midst (Virtual)
- Tuesday, April 27 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour (Virtual)
- Tuesday, May 4 - Midlands Gives Day: An 18-Hour Online Giving Event for Local Nonprofits.
- Tuesday, May 11 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. - Annual Meeting with a Special Presentation by Farah Nafisy, ACNP, on "Improving Wellness as We Age" (Virtual)
- Tuesday, May 25 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour (Virtual)
- Tuesday, June 15 at 2:00 p.m. - Outing to McKissick Museum's Exhibit, "Child's Play." RSVPs required by June 10
- Tuesday, June 29 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour