Position Title: Services Coordinator
Salary: $25,000 - $30,000
Work time: Part time position; estimated 20 hours per week.
Supervision: Reports directly to the President of the Board of Directors of The FriendShip.
Benefits: Paid leave as defined in the Employment Manual. No other benefits, specifically no health or retirement benefits.
- Ensure all member requests for services are addressed and provided in a timely manner.
- Manage volunteers to ensure goals and objectives of the Board of Directors are implemented.
- Assist Volunteer Committee Chair in training sufficient volunteers to support The FriendShip’s operations.
- Assist Membership Committee Chair in The FriendShip’s membership process.
- Attend Board of Directors meetings and, when necessary committee meetings, to advise board and committee members on members’ service needs.
- Ensure there is a prompt, polite response to all mail, e-mail, and telephone calls.
- Compile data to ensure tracking and evaluation of member and volunteer services.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with members and volunteers.
- Assist with member and volunteer recruitment.
- Coordinate communications with all stakeholders.
- Satisfactory background and driver’s record report.
- Ability to administer The FriendShip’s information management system.
- Ability to effectively use electronic communications and electronic media.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in working with older adults
The FriendShip is hiring!
The FriendShip seeks a part time Services Coordinator to manage and implement member and volunteer services.
Submit resumes electronically to email@example.com