Newsletters and Updates
To find out more about The FriendShip's offerings and updates, check out the monthly newsletter and other updates:
Summer/Fall 2021 Programs
- Thursday, August 12 at noon - Lunch Get-Together
- Thursday, August 19 at 2:00 p.m. - Discussion about "Spiritual Flourishing" with Nicholas Beasley, Rector at St. John's Episcopal Church. More details forthcoming.
- Tuesday, August 24 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour
- Thursday, September 9 at noon - Lunch Get-Together (RSVPs required by September 8 at noon)
- Thursday, September 16 at 2:00 p.m. - "Adding Tools to Your Toolbox to Help You Flourish," a Discussion Led by Jane Blair, FriendShip Member/Volunteer
- Tuesday, September 28 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour
- Wednesday, October 13 at 2:00 p.m. - Special Program on "Physical Flourishing" with Lisa Smart from the Richland County Recreation Commission
- Tuesday, October 26 at 2:00 p.m. - Afternoon Social Hour
Resources for COVID-19
- Updated Operational Guidance for The FriendShip (9/17/2021) - click here for the document
* Masks are required at all of The FriendShip's meetings and programs.